User- A Legally adult natural person, who has an Account and uses electronically supplied services offered by the Service Provider (ProworkPL).
Regular User- Every person who uses the Website’s services that does not require registration nor login .
Service Provider- ProworkPl Anna Kaczorowska conducting business as ProworkPL Anna Kaczorowska, TAX identification number 7981163566, with the company’s seat in Warsaw at Warecka St. apt.46 hereinafter referred to as ProworkPL or the Service Provider.
ProworkPl is the owner of the www.prowork.pl website and operates as a recruitment agency, providing Human-Resource consulting and employment services under license number 9116 issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
Services- All services provided electronically by the Service Provider for Users based on these Terms and Conditions including the account and CV Profile, Newsletter and Information on the Website.
Newsletter- A system of notifications regarding the Service Provider news and offers. The User individually signs up for the list of subscribers through the Newsletter form by providing their name and email address.
Information content- Personal information content, news and job offers published at www.prowork.pl available for logged-in and not logged-in website users.
Registration Form- A form completed by the User to create a CV Profile Account.
Website- The website belonging to ProworkPL registered as www.prowork.pl under which the Service Provider provides services. The content of the website also includes informational content related to recruitment projects and job offers.
The Terms and Conditions- Terms and Conditions of electronic services on the www.prowork.pl website .
Account- A set of resources and settings created for the User as part of the Website used to manage the services. The user manages the CV Profile and Privacy Settings via the Account.
CV Profile- The account’s functionality that allows the User to collect information on the CV Profile, including education and employment history and other data which they voluntarily provide in the CV Profile form in order to participate in recruitment projects. The User creates an account via the Registration Form available on www.prowork.pl .
Recruitment Process With a Disclosed Employer- Recruitment for an Employer whose identity is known in the job offer and during the recruitment process.
Recruitment Process With an Undisclosed Employer- Recruitment for an Employer whose identity is kept hidden both in the job offer and during the recruitment process.
Privacy Settings- The account’s functionality which allows the User who uses the Services to independently choose and change the preferences regarding the protection of his privacy.
Act on Rendering Electronic Services- The act of July 18th 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Dziennik Ustaw (Poland’s Journal of Laws), 2007, item 1219).
RODO (GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation) – Is meant by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) .
II. THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND THE RANGE OF SERVICES
1. The service contract is electronically concluded once the User correctly completes the Registration form available at www.prowork.pl in order to create an Account. The contract with the User includes:
a. Account management and storage of collected data
b. Transferring the CV Profile to the Employer
c. The handling of the recruitment process
1. The proper completion of the Registration form and creation of the new CV Profile Account consists of providing (a) name, login(email address) , password, preferred industry, city, preferred profession and any foreign language skills (b) acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by checking the consent box and (c) confirmation of the Account registration by activating the verification link received at the email address provided during registration.
2. ProworkPL provides services involving the sharing of the Website to Users in order to seek employment and participation in the recruitment projects conducted by the Service Provider on behalf of Employers implemented as a disclosed or undisclosed Employer.
3. After having accepted the Terms and Conditions and sending the Registration Form the User declares that:
a. The data provided in the Registration Form is complete and accurate
b. Is of legal age and is entitled to conclude an electronically supplied service contract
c. Any data provided do not infringe any rights of third parties
d. Has read and agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions
4. By activating the Account, the User agrees to the processing of personal data contained in the CV Profile by the Service Provider including e-mail and telephone contact with the Service Provider in order to participate in recruitment projects.
5. The contract shall be concluded for an indefinite period.
1. The service contract without Registration is concluded with the Regular User at the moment of using any services and browsing the www.prowork.pl website content that does not require registration.
2. The Newsletter subscription contract – subscription of job offers and news from the ProworkPl Website requires Registration via the “Order Newsletter” button at www.prowork.pl and providing personal data such as: name and email address. This service is available after the activation of the registration link which the User receives at the email address provided.
III. TERMS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CV PROFILE ACCOUNT
1. After receiving the properly completed Registration form, the Service Provider creates a CV Profile Account for the Website User in order to allow access to the services offered by the Service Provider, which include applying for job offers and participating in recruitment processes.
2. The User gains access to the CV Profile Account by using the established username (email address) and password. The User may not disclose the username and the password to third parties and shall be solely responsible for any loss and damages caused by the disclosure of this data.
3. The User’s password must contain at least 8 characters, uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers or special characters. The User may independently change the password.
IV. THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE CV PROFILE AND THE PRIVACY SETTINGS
1. The User may register an Account which is used for collection and management of the recruitment process on the website www.prowork.pl through the functionalities of the Account:
a. CV form, to add data such as: contact details, Education and Employment history and skills
b. Optional addition of a CV file and a photo in a format specified by the Service Provider such as doc, docx, pdf, jpeg. The maximum size of such electronic files is 500 Kb
c. Application for job offers- to apply for job offers it is required to complete the CV form, including clearly marked mandatory data including: completing 1 entry of the Employment history and 1 entry of Education along with the consent to share the Profile
d. Job Offer History and Application Status
The User has access to the list of job offers for which the User has applied and the status of those applications (status: new, implementation/delivering, acceptance and rejected)
2. Account Privacy Settings. The User can manage the following Privacy Settings on the CV Profile Account:
a. Consent to sharing the CV Profile/ withdrawal of consent means no consent to share the profile to employers and suspension of the participation in recruitment projects and inability to apply for job offers.
b. Consent to process User’s image/ withdrawal of consent by removing the attached photo
c. Consent to process personal data contained in attached CV/ withdrawal of consent by removing the CV attachment
d. Consent to process data on the Account/ withdrawal of consent means complete Account deletion. The data will be anonymized and processed for legitimate purposes for a period of 2 years.
V. CONDITIONS OF THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider are as follows:
1. Internet connection
2. Internet browser enabling HTML documents on the PC screen with the option of accepting cookies
3. To create and use the CV Profile Account, it is necessary for the User to have an active e-mail account. The provided email address is necessary for the identification of the User and will be used for correspondence between the Service Provider and the User.
VI. COSTS OF THE SERVICES PROVISION
1. Creating a CV Profile Account at www.prowork.pl is free of charge, voluntary and entitles the Service Provider to consider the candidacy of the User in its own recruitment projects
2. All services provided by the Service Provider are free of charge for the User and the Regular User
3. All employment services for jobseekers are free of charge
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE USER
1. The Service Provider is required to provide constant services.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to:
a. The temporary cessation of the Services due to maintenance or upgrades
b. Cessation of services and deletion of the Account in the event of non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions, or if the effective provision of services is impossible due to the fault of the user and in the absence of recruitment projects consistent with the profile/qualifications of the User
c. User may manage the services via the CV profile, including Privacy Settings and changes to the data provided at any given time
1. The Service Provider and the User shall be obliged to redress the damage suffered by the other party as a result of non-performance or improper performance of their obligations under the Terms and Conditions, unless their non-performance or improper performance was a consequence of circumstances for which the party is not responsibility.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for:
a. Any damage caused to third parties resulting from the use of the services by the User in a manner which is contrary to the Terms and Conditions or the law.
b. Loss of the data by the User due to the external factors (e.g. cable, equipment or software failure) or other circumstances beyond the control of the Service Provider (third-party intervention)
c. Damages due to the lack of continuity of the service provision generated by the circumstances for which the Service Provider is not be responsible (force majeure, third-party intervention, etc.)
d. False/ incomplete information provided by the User when registering the Account
e. User’s non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions
1. The controller of personal data provided by the User in the CV Profile Account is the Service Provider- ProworkPL Anna Kaczorowska, with the company’s seat in Warsaw at 8 Warecka St. apt. 46
X. FILLING COMPLAINTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
1. In the event of irregularities in the functioning of the Website, the User can file a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post office to the address of the Service Provider: ProworkPL 8 Warecka St. apt. 46 00-040 Warsaw within 14 days of the occurrence, being the subject of the complaint
2. The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 14 days and will provide answer which will be sent to the email address provided by the User in the Registration Form
3. Contact with the Service Provider in matters related to the use of the Website (a) in writing to the Service Provider’s address: ProworkPL Anna Kaczorowska 8 Warecka St. apt. 46 Warsaw or (b) by email to email@example.com or by phone (22) 8283134
XI. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. Withdrawal of the Newsletter- unsubscribing is available at any time via the un-subscription link contained in each Newsletter notification sent to the User’s email address.
2. The Service Provider has the right to terminate the service contract at any time by deleting the User Account if the User does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider does not have recruitment projects compatible with the User’s qualifications and criteria, or there was no activity on the Account for a period of 2 years since the Registration. The Candidate is notified of the termination by an e-mail to the address provided in the Registration Form.
3. The electronically supplied services contract shall terminate as a result of the termination of the contract by either party.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 23rd May 2018.
2. The Service Provider can unilaterally amend the Terms and Conditions. These amendments shall enter into force on the next day after the amended Terms and Conditions were posted on the website www.prowork.pl
3. The Service Provider will notify the User regarding any changes of the Terms and Conditions by posting information on the Website www.prowork.pl and in the event of significant changes, by sending an e-mail to the address provided by the User.
4. If the User publishes an image on the Website, the User agrees to free recording, reproduction and distribution by the Service Provider during the period of the rendering of services following the fields of exploitation defined in paragraph (3) below- in accordance with Article. 81 of the Polish Law on Copyright and Related Rights, the Service Provider declares that the image posted by the User will be used for the proper performance of the services.
5. In the case referred to in point 2 of this section, the User has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services immediately after receiving information about a change in the Terms and Conditions. If not, it is assumed that the User has accepted the amended Terms and Conditions.
6. The Regulation and Contract on Rendering Electronic Services are subjects to Polish law.
7. Any dispute arising under the Terms and Conditions or the Contract on Rendering Electronic Services will be settled by a Polish court of law.
8. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, there is a possibility for the User and Regular user to exercise extrajudicial and redress methods to handle the complaints. Information is available, among others at the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/ .
9. In matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions on Rendering Electronic Services, RODO (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), the Civil Code and other mandatory provisions of law are applicable.