Prowork.PL» Teaching jobs Poland
Planning a teaching career abroad?
Looking for a teach and travel adventure?
Come to Poland and work as an English Native Teacher!
Check present teaching opportunities in Warsaw, Cracow or other cities in Poland.
Poland is known for its impressive architecture, outstanding Universities, cheap accommodation, food and drinks. Staying in our country is an ideal option for gaining some great teaching experience abroad, exploring Poland and the whole Europe.
At present, many private international schools/kindergartens in Poland have been looking for native English speakers or people from other countries who know English fluently, have certificates/courses confirming the level of language and love teaching English and sharing experience.
At Prowork.Pl recruitment agency in Warsaw we focus on recruitment of bilingual kindergarten teachers/teacher assistants, native language teachers & tutors. Our agency has been specializing in international recruitment in education, childcare and medical staff since 1999. We are happy to help you in finding a trustworthy employer in Poland!
Below are some positions we advise and assist in employment:
– Native English Speaker Teacher
– Native English Assistant/Tutor
– General Teacher
– Multilingual staff positions ( Office Work, Hotels, IT, Sales)
Depending on the offer, kindergartens/schools offer long term contracts for full-time or part-time positions as English teachers/teacher assistants. The salaries for English Teachers in the kindergartens/schools in Poland vary from around 3000 zł per month/net up to 4500 zł month/net. All the candidates must be Native English speakers or if they are qualified teachers (diploma in teaching recognized in Poland) speak fluent English and have a previous teaching/ childcare experience which is always an advantage.
If you are going to move to Poland or already live and study here and are looking for a full-time or part-time job as an English teacher, please register on our website www.prowork.pl and apply now!
Prowork PL recruitment services are FREE of charge for candidates!
Contracts are always signed with direct employers in Poland.
- If you are EU citizenship – you can start work as an English teacher for kindergartens/schools immediately.
- If you are non-EU citizen, you will need a visa and then will have to apply for a work permit (more info: https://mazowieckie.pl/en/for-foreigners-1/work-permits). The employers very often help the candidates in preparing all the documents and we are happy to answer all your questions as well.
- Full-time students can work in Poland without having to obtain a work permit during the validity of their residence permit (visa or card).
ProworkPL- MED & EDU recruitment Poland. Jobs for Native English Teachers in Warsaw, Poland.
ProworkPL is a leading Warsaw recruiter (fully licensed – certificate no 9116 – issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy in Poland).
We recruit: Native English, Russian, Polish, French, Italian etc. speaking candidates for full time/part time positions in Warsaw / Apply now!
We are located at: Warecka 8/46 Street, Warsaw, www.prowork.pl FACEBOOK/Prowork.PL.PRACA