Native English Teacher for Primary School-Warsaw September 2020
Teach English in Poland from September 2020!
ProworkPL is currently recruiting for a new school year
Apply at www.prowork.pl for the best teaching jobs in Warsaw, Poland
Come teach in Poland! Experience work and travel opportunities!
ProworkPl EDU on behalf of our Client, an International Primary School in Warsaw, is looking for an enthusiastic Native English Speaker!
Competitive Salary 7000 zl gross/month 12 months a year counting the 2 month summer holiday
Full-time basis including 26 teaching hours per week(Mon-Fri)
Above all, teaching English at a primary school; for example, helping children in everyday activities and preparing required reports/teaching materials.
– Most importantly, candidate must be a Native Speaker-Mandatory Requirement.
– Bachelor Degree in any area of studies
– High Interpersonal Skills, creativity, passion for work with children and interest in teaching and sharing your knowledge
– Previous teaching or childcare experience would be a great advantage, but is not required
– Ability to work in Warsaw on a full-time basis contract from SEPTEMBER 2020!
What We Offer:
– Salary: from 7000 zl gross/month (around 5000 zl/month after taxes & insurance)
– 2 weeks of winter vacation (holiday) and 8 weeks of summer vacation fully paid!
– Full insurance
– Length of Contract in Warsaw, Poland: minimum 1 year
– Working/Teaching Hours: 26 hours/week
– Professional Training for English Teachers
At ProworkPL EDU, we recruit Native English Teachers for private schools and kindergartens in Warsaw,Poland.
Most importantly, our services are free of charge for candidates!
1.Create an account at www.prowork.pl , send your CV and apply to select offer.
2.Then, when we receive your application, we will arrange direct Skype interviews with the Polish employer.
3.Upon acceptance, the employer will provide you with an employment contract and you will directly sign the contract with the employer.
4. Additionally, applicants from Native English Speaking countries such as the USA or Canada, are entitled to a simpler work visa application process for English Teachers. EU citizens are free to work without any limitations.
We are fully licensed – certificate no 9116 – issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy in Poland. Office: Warecka 8/46 Street, Warsaw, www.prowork.pl